To listen and subscribe to this podcast on Spotify, Apple, Google Podcasts, PocketCasts or other platforms, please click here.
To listen and subscribe to this podcast on our Youtube channel, please watch hereunder:
M’backé N’diaye holds a degree in law and political science from Cheikh Anta Diop University in Dakar, Senegal. He is a specialist in the Sahel region. His work thereby focuses on geopolitics, the history of religions and the Sahel region. He is also a political communications consultant.
In this this episode of the Brussels Report podcast, BrusselsReport.eu editor Pieter Cleppe discusses the following topics:
- The background of the crisis and civil war in Darfur
- Why do there seem to be double standards with regards to the media coverage for this conflict versus other conficts, and political attention for it in Europe and internationally?
- The importance of the Sahel region and Islamist terrorism for Europe
- What can the EU and the United States do? What could the African Union do?
- What’s the role of Russia and China?
The EU should urgently fill its sanction regime with names of perpetrators of grave violations in #Sudan.
— Philippe Dam (@philippe_dam) November 21, 2023
— BrusselsReport.EU (@brussels_report) November 21, 2023